- Getting Started & Use Cases
- Simplified path features
- National Norwegian high-resolution land cover map
- Organise and communicate on a digital canvas
- New sidebar to help organize your analyses and queries
- Sliding contours
- Ny skyfallsanalys och en ännu bättre marktäckekarta
- New land cover map for Finland
- Depths in the depression map
- New Danish land cover map with more classes
- National Swedish High-Resolution Impervious Surface Mapping
- Watershed tool updated with even better descriptions of catchment characteristics
- National Flash Flood Map with Infiltration and Drainage for Denmark
- Add your own WMS layers to SCALGO Live
- Enriched building data in Denmark
- National hydrological corrections and Land Cover for Poland
- National hydrological corrections for Norway
- Updated Impervious Surface Mapping for Denmark
- National hydrological corrections and updated local data for Finland
- Fast and intuitive tools to work with infiltration and land use
- Improvements to vector imports and exports
- National Danish groundwater model
- New Sweden high-resolution model
- New powerful depression map and more analyses visualization options
- Introducing Modelspaces: Get your hydrodynamic models into SCALGO Live
- Use case videos
- Access a EA flood maps inside SCALGO Live
- Improved map export
- New powerful ways to edit the elevation model
- Better coloring of flooding layers and sea-level depth filtering
- National Danish High-Resolution Impervious Surface Mapping
- National access for local and regional organizations
- Simpler, more powerful downloads
- Customize Layer Transparency
- Hydrological corrections and new data in Sweden
- Improved export functionality
- Access a wide range of authorative data inside SCALGO Live
- Importing VASP data
- Measure gradients, undo edits, and Norway updates
- New terrain edit features, soil balance information and much more...
- Browse historical orthophotos in SCALGO Live
- Emergency planning with sea-level rise from national forecast data
- Detailed information about watershed composition
- Better styling of imported vector layers
- New Danish Elevation Model
- Work with gradients in the profile widget
- Flood risk screening from rivers and flow paths
- New workspace tool: Raise and lower terrain uniformly
- Importing LandXML TINs, LAS point clouds
- New model in Sweden
- Side slopes on workspace features
- Drag and drop enhancements
- Swedish contour maps
- Subsurface basins and sewage drains in workspaces
- New Interface
- Volume information for watersheds and flow paths
- New powerful tool for emergency response and coastal flood prevention
- Denmark: New flash flood map
- Sweden: Geodatasamverkan setting for Swedish users
- Import custom terrain models
- New Hydrological Corrections
- Elevation contours now available
- Download orthophotos as JPEG and PNG
- Subsurface structures in workspace
- Sea-levels in terrain profiles
- Updated orthophotos
- Models and analysis update
- User interface updates
- User interface updates
- GeoDanmark/FOT data, Matrikelkortet now available
- New flash flood map
- Download of risk polygons
- Updated orthophotos
- Nationwide hydrology on the new DHM/2015 model now available
- New flash flood map computation available with watershed download
- DHM/2015 variants and sea-levels now available nationwide
- DHM/2015 now available nationwide
- Hydrology on the new DHM/2015 model now available
- New DHM/2015 Model - now with buildings
- New DHM Model
- Watershed Tool
- Ad hoc layers
- Nationwide contour maps for all countries
- User Interface
- Hydrodynamic Engine
- Streams and Flow
- Country Specific
Canvas – Drawing and editing
The canvas toolbar allows you to draw on your canvas, and edit existing objects.
The available tools include:
The selection tool is used for selecting and modifying existing canvas features.
- You can move individual vertices around (not supported for all canvas objects) as well as change various style options.
- You can translate the entire object by pressing the Shift button on your keyboard while dragging the feature with the left mouse button.
- When you translate and move vertices or objects that are snapped with another object, the snapped feature will move as well. To disable this, hold down the Ctrl button on the keyboard while performing the modification.
Use this tool to create a text box on your canvas.
You can create points in various styles and colors.
With the line tool you can create a polygonal line object on your canvas. If you hold down the Shift button, you can draw a free-form line.
We support various style options for the lines as well. For instance, you can make them dashed or dotted, and add arrows.
With the polygon tool you can create polygonal objects on your canvas. If you hold down the Shift button, you can draw a free-form polygonal boundary.
Using the eraser tool you can quickly delete features by clicking on them.
The background tool allows you to change the canvas opacity and the visibility of your canvas against the regular map. This makes it easier to emphasize or de-emphasize the canvas relative to the regular SCALGO Live layers.
Various SCALGO Live addons may insert additional tools into the canvas toolbar.
You can easily create objects by importing your own vector data and you can also import data directly from SCALGO Live analyses and layers. You can read more about this in the import section of the documentation.